Bentley Motoring Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babson student here... interesting connections

5 posters

Go down

Babson student here... interesting connections Empty Babson student here... interesting connections

Post by viva_brasil Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:40 pm

Hello BMO- my name is Nik I'm over at Babson. I actually know Justin from the Tiburon forums- newtiburon.com. I had a 06 V6 Tib that my girlfriend is actually driving now down in Atlanta (where I moved up from last year).

After having it for a couple months I decided to keep it in Atlanta and buy a bike. I started off with a Honda F3 and about a month ago moved up to an R6.

Here's the old F3:

Babson student here... interesting connections DSC_0929

here's a cell phone pic of the R6 with the race fairings (just got them last week and put them on to test the fit):

Babson student here... interesting connections Img169

Babson student here... interesting connections Img167

and a pic of me on the R6 with street fairings:

Babson student here... interesting connections R6andme

aaand for the heck of it, the tib:

Babson student here... interesting connections Carpic-enginebay2

Babson student here... interesting connections Img_0841_296

I decided to join the forum since I heard about your car show which I will be attending on the R6, and also because I am trying to get a Babson motorsports group started up with events such as karting/autocross days (track days for people on bikes?), and just general meetings/discussion. Since you guys have the site set-up I was thinking maybe collaborating on some level once I get this group started? I'm working with a couple other guys to set it up as a formal college organization.

Nice to see the forum and the car show looks promising. I look forward to meeting some of you then!

viva_brasil

Back to top Go down

Babson student here... interesting connections Empty Re: Babson student here... interesting connections

Post by 93cobra670 Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:56 am

sweet looking r6 and welcome to the forum!
93cobra670
93cobra670

Back to top Go down

Babson student here... interesting connections Empty Re: Babson student here... interesting connections

Post by Ricer Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:26 pm

Hey Nik, nice to see you joined up. (This is Justin)

It would be cool to see you guys start up a similar organization over at Babson.

If there is anything you have questions with or need help with, feel free to ask. I am sure we can help you guys out.

Ricer

Back to top Go down

Post by bluehtchbckdrv Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:32 pm

Hey Nik,
Thanks for joining up on here!
Nice looking R6....bet its a blast
Hope to see you and maybe a few others from Babson on saturday, it should be a lot of fun.

-Ian
bluehtchbckdrv
bluehtchbckdrv
Admin

http://ecampus.bentley.edu/studentorgs/bmo

Back to top Go down

Post by B3S7NewCents Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:26 pm

hhaha nik there you are. hopefully ill be seeing you this upcoming saturday, weathers looking a whole lot nicer
B3S7NewCents
B3S7NewCents

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum